Re: [gnome-love] Way to get started

Hi!

With so little information about your preferred field(s) I suggest you take a look at this page to get any idea of the wide range of things which can be accomplished for GNOME.
http://www.gnome.org/get-involved/

Once you pick a subject/specific filed don't to ping this list again if you have any problem (or the designated list for the chosen task).

Fred