Re: [gnome-love] Way to get started

---- Mail original -----
De: "Ponkumaran Annadurai" <aspkumaran gmail com>

Hello,

I am Ponkumaran, What will be the best way to start
my contribution to gnome? I am new to gnome, I want
to get started. Please suggest the necessary details.

Hello Ponkumaran,

it depends on what you want to work on. GNOME is a big project and so propose thing like:
- Coding, in various languages (from low level like C to higher like python)
- Documentation
- Marketing
- ...

Usually for coding and documentation I suggest to people to contribute they use or love the most,
The wiki (https://live.gnome.org/) and the bug tracker (http://bugs.gnome.org) are the two resources to look
at to start contributing. In bugzilla, there are "gnome-love" tagged bugs for new comers which are easy to
fix, you can start looking to them [0].

Regards

[0] http://goo.gl/l4K8v