Re: [gnome-love] About a Linux installer technology I cannot remember the name of :(

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Christian Sasso
<christian sasso gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I cannot remember the name of an installer technology that was invented few
years ago that was supposed to make it easy to install "universal" binaries
across various Linux distributions.

Autopackage

The reason I would like to get to the corresponding web page of that project
is that the same person that invented that, also invented other stuff that I
would like to look at again now.
What I remember is:
(1) the person that invented that installation method was working on Wine as
a full time job

Mike Hearn, now working at google

Hope this helps.

Salu2