[gnome-love] Bugfixes for some icon themes and an observation for mahjongg

Hi, I only write to you because I'm using the Ubuntu 4.10, with GNOME 2.8.1, and I was probing the themes that come with it, and I found that both, the smokey-blue and smokey-red sets of icons lack of both a home folder (gnome-fs-home.png) and a gnome-fs-directory-accept.png of the same style, and I was seeing brown icons instead of both. So, I take the job and made them, the smokey-blue and the smokey-red home folders, based on the gnome-fs-root.png icon from the Gnome default set of icons, *and only did a copy of gnome-fs-directory.png and renamed it as gnome-fs-directory-accept* to fix the incorrect brown color in both themes. Maybe the "bug" was fixed with newer versions of the Gnome, but if not, it will be fine I somebody can rename the fs-directory to create the fs-directory-accept icon, and add the icons I made to the smokey set of icons. Then I can send them, hoping that maybe can be useful for you.

Talking about another topic, I want to say thank you for the mahjongg game, is one of my favorites, with Blackjack and the old Koules (did you remember it?). I have played the mahjongg game since several years ago in a old Win* machine, as a part of the old Win* Entertainment Pack (Now I have another Win* machine with that version of mahjonng game !) , and I comment you that in that mahjongg game if you win the game shows you a fortune cookie, and I understand that in the live game with real tiles, you can take a fortune cookie if you win. So, I was thinking about modifing the mahjongg game to show the fortune cookie, but I was searching in the Web seeking the sources of my gnome desktop (with mahjonng v2.8.1) , and I couldn't find them. So, I have no access to an up to date Gnome version, and I believe that compiling a newer mahjongg version in my workstation, maybe is not a good idea, because the problem of the dependencies. I was thinking about taking some fortunes from the fortune program, and maybe more from my inspiration and/or from public domain (or under free license) from the Web. I'm gonna try to find the source in the gnome ftp site, anyway, and I would like know if you are interested in such hacking.

Regards
jafet_81