Re: [gnome-love] fixing gnome-power-manager twice steps in GoogleCodeIn

Hi Pavol,

Am Montag, den 22.11.2010, 17:35 +0100 schrieb Pavol Klačanský:
Hi, I made patch for this bug

Could it be included in this program? I can test it on computers, ...

I don't understand what exactly you refer to.
Can you provide a URL and/or more content, please?

I cannot find any gnome-power-manager task in the list of tasks of
Google Code-In, but maybe I miss something...?

Thanks,
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed