Re: [gnome-love] GnomeGoals (particularly popt-to-GOption) and Valgrind suppressions

В Сбт, 11/04/2009 в 16:48 -0230, Chris пишет:
Hi all.  I'm a newbie to C/C++ who would like to help a bit.

Hi Chris, welcome aboard.

I found the popt-to-GOption GnomeGoal at the top of the list; can I
help with it at all, or is the complexity not worth explaining for
such a small contribution?  If the latter, can you recommend another
development goal for me?

Well, almost everything is done there. I'd better suggest you to look on
gnome love bugs and choose the one you like:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/gnome-love.cgi

Just comment in the particular bug you are working on it and submit a
patch. Feel free to ask more if you don't understand something.

By the way, I wonder whether anyone's still working on the Valgrind
suppressions?

Update for the suppression file would be welcome of course. We can put
it on the page:

http://live.gnome.org/Valgrind