Re: [gnome-love] Introduce myself.

In-line

El dv 23 de 05 de 2008 a les 00:28 -0300, en/na Davi Vercillo C. Garcia
va escriure:
Hi again,

Thanks for all answers. By now I'm helping the Ubuntu community with
translations and bugs. I love Gnome and I would like to help it too.
Does Gnome have some kind of system like the Launchpad ?

Hell no!!! (sorry my fingers typed it :)

Cheers,

[BEGIN: Brazilian Portuguese]