Re: [gnome-love] Introduce myself.

Hi Davi:

A great way to get involved, and to have big impact, is to work on some of the GNOME Outreach Program: Accessibility tasks:

There's still room available, so take a look at the tasks and see if anything piques your interest. :-)

Davi Vercillo C. Garcia wrote:

My name is Davi and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Rio de Janeiro and I'm
a college student of the Computer Science Department of the Federal
University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

I would like to know how can I help with project ?