[gnome-love] ot: using gnome to run an xwindow session on another pc

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this message, but here it goes.

I have a need to run some xwindows applications on a linux box at my corporate home office. I work remotely.

I can get connected to the network without a problem, but I am not sure the best way to run the remote
applications and have their ui's appear on my local gnome display.

any suggestions would be appreciated.