Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild: forcing fresh checkouts

I have that set already with no success.

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Keogh [mailto:cskeogh bigpond net au]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:48 AM
To: DON RAIKES ORACLE COM
Cc: gnome-love gnome org
Subject: Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild: forcing fresh checkouts

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 13:31 -0700, DON RAIKES oracle com wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to force jhbuild to do a fresh checkout of modules other than, of course, removing the
checkout directory structure?

I keep running into situations where modules have been checked out, but they are corrupt so my jhbuild job
finishes unsuccessfully, but simply pulling a fresh copy of a module corrects the problem.