Re: [gnome-love] Can't get jhbuild to run right

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 12:56 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

no, i already asked you which path you build your jhbuild-build to -
please answer this question.

I don't understand the question.  I have a user gnome, and I run
'jhbuild build' in its home directory, /home/gnome.  How do I find the
path that the build is building to - it's supposed to be /opt/gnome2
(per the instructions on the jhbuild web page).

What is the variable, and in which file, that determines this?

please make sure that path-to-build/lib/pkgconfig is at first place in
your PKG_CONFIG_PATH.

I think it is....

mhr