Re: [gnome-love] Setting an image as background in a GtkVbox

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Kenneth Ostby <k-oest c2i net> wrote:
Hi,

Nacho:
> Do you know howto set an image as background in a GtkBox?
>I would like to make a wellcome page for gtranslator and anjuta
>and I can't find the right way to do that.

I can't help you on this exact topic, however I would believe that the
guys on the gtk-list gnome org[1] can be of better help on technical stuff
related to gtk.

Thanks. Finally I did it using cairo in the expose-event, as you can see in this image:
 http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capturadepantallagtransyv9.png