Re: [gnome-love] Setting an image as background in a GtkVbox

Hi,

Nacho:
Do you know howto set an image as background in a GtkBox?
I would like to make a wellcome page for gtranslator and anjuta
and I can't find the right way to do that.

I can't help you on this exact topic, however I would believe that the
guys on the gtk-list gnome org[1] can be of better help on technical stuff
related to gtk.