Re: [gnome-love] ideas for gnome ghop tasks

Show apps as a file and not a folder.

We decided against this idea after a discussion in #nautilus.

If anyone could help out with the documentation taks, that would be great.

On Jan 4, 2008 11:03 AM, Yavor Doganov < yavor gnu org> wrote:
В Sun, 30 Dec 2007 18:42:56 +0200, natan yellin написа:

> 4. Add support to Nautilus for gnustep apps.

What does this mean, precisely?  (I've been using both GNUstep and GNOME
for years and I fail to see what kind of support that would be.)

Could you please explain?
Thanks.