Re: [gnome-love] HTML Widgets a11y (was Re: GSOC 2008 advice)

Hi all,

Op donderdag 28-02-2008 om 12:40 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Willie
Walker:

If anyone is doing any sophisticated presentation of web content, I'd
really recommend they use the Gecko engine that FF3 uses, and I'm happy
to hear this is on the Yelp radar screen.  I just cannot imagine the
effort it will take to add full a11y support to some other HTML widget.

May I suggest that one of the accessibility bounties would be to make
sure that Epiphany works as least as well with a11y as FF3 does?

--
Reinout van Schouwen
http://vanschouwen.info/