Re: [gnome-love] GSOC 2008 advice

Hello Benjamin,
I'm following the gnome-love mailing list and I'm new to GNOME-dev but
I'm a developer and software engineering.
Instead I'm using GNOME from about 6 year. I would like to contribute
to the GNOME developement but I have any pratical GTK experience. Btw
I read the official Gnome 2 Developer guide [1]. Could someone enter
me slowly to GNOME-dev like small patches etc, please?

I think your ideas are great for SoC.

King Regards,

[1] http://nostarch.com/frameset.php?startat=gnome

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Benjamin Gramlich