Re: [gnome-love] how to debug evolution?

ahoj felipe,

Am Dienstag, den 23.10.2007, 12:24 -0300 schrieb Felipe:
I'm experiencing troubles with my evolution package, when i load the
evolution binary inside gdb show me this
Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
[Switching to Thread 0xb690d6b0 (LWP 17628)]
0xb72c0b5a in ?? () from /usr/lib/libcairo.so.2

I want to know more about the bug, I already installed the -dbg
packages (of ubuntu sid)

what are "the" packages? do you have packages installed for evolution,
evolution-data-server, gtkhtml, cairo, pango, glib2, gtk2, gnome-vfs
(these are the basic ones for evolution)?
also, "arithmetic exception" does not sound like a "normal" evolution
crash... *shrug*

there is some necessary step to load the debugging symbols?

no more steps needed, normally.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed