[gnome-love] how to debug evolution?

hi everybody

I'm experiencing troubles with my evolution package, when i load the
evolution binary inside gdb show me this
Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
[Switching to Thread 0xb690d6b0 (LWP 17628)]
0xb72c0b5a in ?? () from /usr/lib/libcairo.so.2

I want to know more about the bug, I already installed the -dbg
packages (of ubuntu sid) and still doesn't show the backtrace in a
legible way (showme only the memory address, the thread, but nothing
else, like functions names), there is some necessary step to load the
debugging symbols?.

well, that's it

thanks,bye ;)

--
Felipe Reyes Astorga
Estudiante Ingeniería Ejecución Informática