Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Goals birthday!

El Tue, 20-03-2007 a las 22:30 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod escribió:

I suggest monthly or every other month.  Every 2-weeks is really too
much work.  Much more than you expect...

I agree, though there are many things we can do to ease work. For
example, we can create a template in the wiki to make easier the
creation of a new goal's status page. It would needs to be updated with
module addition/removal between cycles, but that's way easier than
copying/pasting from an old goal's page.

Also, two weeks may not be enough time for the goals to be completed. I
think it took about two weeks for the goal #3 to be *almost* complete (I
say almost because there are still some patches waiting to be applied in
bugzilla). It would be great to have goals completed before starting new
ones, so once a month sounds more reasonable to me.

Besides that, I like the idea. You can count with me!

Claudio
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>