[gnome-love] Looking for a mentor

Hi all, i am a young developer from Canada and am looking to develop for a month this summer when i am not in school. I was planning on using C++ or but a different language like C#, Java or python would be fine. It would be nice if i had a mentor to answer any questions i have, give suggestions and be supportive. Thanks

Collin Doering <rekahsoft>
Visit my home page or blog
For any other information visit my claimid page

Security Notice:
For identity verification reasons ALL my emails are signed. Validate the signature with my public GPG key.