Re: [gnome-love] building gnome with jhbuild

On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 14:04 +0100, Christian Kirbach wrote:
On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 21:05:36 +0100, Jan Bouma <janb linux chello nl> wrote:

gnome-vfs-daemon-method.c:975: warning:
'dbus_message_iter_get_array_len' is deprecated (declared at

Maybe turn off treating warnings as errors?  Granted, it's nice to
make sure such warnings are reported so the gnome-vfs authors can stop
using deprecated functions, but I don't think you can expect all
modules to never use deprecated functions; they need time to update.

I'm sorry but i'm new at this. How do i do this?
That is a question I bear in mind as well. As far as I remember a compiler
flag
tells it to treat warnings as errors. But I have no idea on how to
disable/remove that flag.

IIRC, I compiled successfully after configuring with CFLAGS='-Wall'. To
do this, simply override CFLAGS like this:

$ CFLAGS='-Wall' sh autogen.sh --prefix=/your/prefix  --others....

Greetings,

Claudio
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>