Re: [gnome-love] tax software?

I have you looked at GNUcash?  I think it does something similiar?
(Not that it should discourage you, GNUcash while a nice piece of
software but has not yet to use the Gnome2 toolkit..) (also note
that a G2 release is expected to happen RealSoonNow (tm))

But they do have a lot of scripts/forms and seperate libraries that you
could link against..

sri