Re: [gnome-love] development

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 02:15 -0600, Sean Kelley wrote:
Thanks.  I have started with jhbuild and am working through the links
that you have provided.  I have encountered an error with
Pango/examples.  In particular:

ERROR.....undefined reference to `cairo_surface_write_to_png'

I removed examples from the SUBDIR var of the Makefile in the pango
directory and was able to resume the build.

You need to have the appropriate libpng development package installed.
Cairo uses this optionally, but the Cairo examples use some of the
resulting optional API.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com