Re: [gnome-love] First post to this list and request for help to start a project

I never develop under GNOME and it's been a few years since last time
I coded ( I was used to write C programs) and I would like to start
understanding how to develop a small GNOME application.

I have just started coding in Gtk+, although I am more proficient in C.

What I would like to do is:
- a graphical application
- an application that list all the installed kernels in the systems
- an application that allows to remove kernels/modules dirs

I am very interested to do something similar. Can we collaborate?

That's because I'm used to compile/test/install my owns kernels and I
would like to have a simple tool to get rid off of old kernels that I
don't need anymore.

I have faced the same situation a number of times too.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi