Re: [gnome-love] Valgrind

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:09:30 +0200
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm starting to use valgrind to look for leaks, but I haven't found any
resource to analyse the valgrind output in a more friendly way. I have
seen once ago in p.g.o some charts made from the valgrind output, anyone
have idea about these tools?

Also, any other resource outside the official valgrind documentation
that you can point me to will be appreciated.

Thanks

Claudio
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>