Re: [gnome-love] feedback on getting started.

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 13:03 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
[...]

So, it sounds like you didn't install any of the development libraries
on your distro (in particular, libglade, known as 'libglade2-dev' on
my system).  I guess I could try to add instructions for this
somewhere, but it's different for every distro and so I just assumed
people would install the development libraries themselves.  Thanks for
pointing out that I need to at least mention this.

We can create a live.gnome.org page explaining how to install
development packages in every distro, don't?

I'll start one tonight, but only with the Debian instructions (am not
familiar with other distros), and I'll send the link to this list so we
can complete it.

GNOME love, love, love

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>