[gnome-love] Re: Opportunity for participation in Gnome releases

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 16:55 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
 - Creating an ical file for the 2.13 srelease cycle
Please find attached an ical file for the 2.13 release cycle.  You can
import this into your Evolution calendar.

1. Each event has an alarm set 1 day before the deadline.
2. The deadlines are all marked in UTC. This shows up fine for local
timezones except UTC, where the events span the entire day view (If your
timezone is UTC, just mark them as all day events to reduce annoyance).

Just a thought -
 A web calendar hosted by the release team would be useful to push
new/modified notifications, marginally scoring over the ical file.  I do
not remember the schedule changing during any of the previous cycles,
though.

Let me know if you find any errors/oversights on the calendar file.

Regards,
Harish