Re: [gnome-love] markup on www.gnome.org

--- Mikal Villa <mikal elran org> wrote:

I'm thinking of upload the patch in bugzilla, but
where in the bugzilla
should
I upload the patch? (Yes I'm a little newbie in
helping gnome)

http://bugs.gnome.org/
I had a look yesterday, and despite there being
several cvs modules for different parts of the site,
under bugzilla the product name is 'website'. Then for
component select the section of the site your patch is for.