Re: [gnome-love] markup on www.gnome.org

Joachim Noreiko wrote:

--- mikal elran org wrote:

Gnome.org has bad markup language,
I have some patches where I fix some pages with good
markup, Wher should I
send the patches??

This page lists the modules that make up different
parts of the gnome website: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gwh/process.html

You can check bugzilla to see if bugs exist for the
issues you've worked on, and submit patches there.
Or you can submit patches to the mailing list:

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com

Hello again,

I sendt the patch to gnome-web-list, but my options on the mail list
is that I will get "my own mail back" and viewed in the list, But I don't
get answear, I got answear from gnome-web-list-request.

I'm thinking of upload the patch in bugzilla, but where in the bugzilla should
I upload the patch? (Yes I'm a little newbie in helping gnome)

--
Regards,

Mikal Villa
<mikal elran org>