Re: [gnome-love] feedback on getting started.

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 10:56 +0100, Julien Gilli wrote:
[...]
You mention the devhelp-book-gtk2 package which seems to only exist in
stable. Moreover,
http://packages.debian.org/stable/doc/devhelp-book-gtk2 says :

"The Gtk+2 related books are now readable by simply installing the -doc
packages for Gtk+, GLib, ATK+ and Pango. You can safely remove this
package."

You are right. I havent noticed that, I'll update it. Thank you.

Claudio

PD: Hey people, don't be afraid, edit the Wiki! Wiki dont bite ;-)
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>