Re: [gnome-love] Networking our games.

My question:
        1.) What changes would need to be made against the current code in
nibbles to do this?

I don't think much if nibbles already has networking support you might
just launch it from the command line if those options are available if
not that's the only thing that needs to be added.

I like your idea, but I like this thoughed even more:
instead of creating a different plugin for each game, create a general
plugin that can be used by any game that wants to support it. Also it
might be fun get a lists of all games a contact _wants _ to play
online . I said wants instead of can since there's also an issue of
privacy in that case.