[gnome-love] Re: [UPDATED] GARNOME Weekly Build: 20050715.1850

On 7/15/05, Paul Drain <pd cipherfunk org> wrote:

[1] ftp-release-list is strangely quiet :)

As in, it appears to have been broken until recently...  Saw some
people discussing it on irc before I discovered the problem so I
assumed others were handling it.  Anyway, it looks like it has more
recent announcements though it definitely missed some for about a week
or two (including a release I made).  *sigh*