Re: [gnome-love] A GnomeLove logo

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:10:46 +0200, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:

The logo is cute.

With your fine graphics skills feel free to handcraft a Bugsquad logo.
I can imagine a Gnome foot squashing the bug-buddy bug or something.

It could benefit from being on the gnome.org server though, currently it's in on my friends wardrobe server.
ROFL

Can the wardrobe compete with my wooden box?

http://stef.tvk.rwth-aachen.de/~nazgul/projects/Wooden_PC.html

P.S Hope you remember me and had a nice trip from GUADEC back to Sweden.

--
Christian Kirbach <Christian Kirbach student uni-siegen de>