Re: [gnome-love] gtk+ without cairo

tis 2005-08-16 klockan 10:40 +0200 skrev Jaap Haitsma:
Hello everyone,
this is my first post to this list!

I've just installed gnome 2.11 from cvs using jhbuild, and it is very
slow, I'm thinking it's because of the new cairo backend for gtk. Is
there any way to build gtk+ without cairo? Or could the problem be
something else?

I think it's something else because I don't notice any speed difference.
Maybe you didn't put on the optimizer of the compiler???

Jaap