Re: [gnome-love] New file selector?

Hello Jeramy,

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 23:01 -0500, Jeramy Rutley wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know of any documents on the web that show how to convert
programs to the new gtk+ file selectors?

I was looking here, but I ended up here:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkFileSelection.html

and as far as I can tell, this is the same code as the old file selector.

It's now a different widget:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkFileChooser.html

I also want to add Gnome VFS support to this program (gtklp).  Anyone
know of any documents for that?

The tutorial at the beginning of the gnome-vfs docs should help, as
should the little command-line tools in gnome-vfs/programs.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.