[gnome-love] hi

Hi,

Just joined and wanted to say hi. I have recently become excited again about Linux and Gnome in particular so I intend to spend some serious effort on becoming a Gnome/Linux developer. I am interested if I can be of help on some particular project although I am thinking of starting off by writing a few Gnome applications that may only be useful to myself. I am an experienced developer mostly in the MS and embedded areas. Anyway hope to be talking to you all soon, probably with a lot of questions. I did read the book by Havoc and managed to build some simple applications with no problem but obviously there is a lot to learn.

       - Glenn

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms – all in one place at MSN Money! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp