Re: [gnome-love] Zenity Regression Testing....

Glynn Foster wrote:

I don't know python very well, but I'm pretty sure it would be suitable
for writing a regression testing suite in - I'd be happy to accept some
python scripts [along with C-shell, bash, etc etc...]

Well, as I could use some practice in bash I don't mind trying to use it for that purpose. Btw, how can I witness the changes as a zenity user? I mean, the switch from popt to the new API.

Sivan