Re: [gnome-love] audio cd burning utility (gnome-cd-cook) :)

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 03:28:06 +0100 (CET), edoardo <edoardo lastorina it> wrote:

hi guys, hi dudes, hi gals.

i'm new to this list and new to gnome developing. i wanted to get into it
and write a gtk+-2.0 version of gnome-toaster, but then mariano pointed
out to me that there's more need for an audio only cd burning utility,
because for data we already have the excellent nautilus-cd-burner.

so i thought that maybe i could be capable of writing a brand new user
friendly utility, and call it gnome-cd-cook :). i was also pointed out i
should use gstreamer instead of sox for audio conversion, as gstreamer's
now becoming part of gnome.

Why not just work on coaster (http://www.coaster-burn.org/)?

Elijah