Re: [gnome-love] GKM: create keyrings

I can only support Sriram's request, it's time that we start replacing
CVS and at the start of a project is a nice moment to do so.

Regards,
Ruben

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 17:40 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
May I suggest that you consider using Arch Revision Control System?

No, cvs accounts, it's just a nice way to just get things going without
having to worry about anoncvs and what not.  For something like gnome-love
it's a nice fit.

http://www.gnuarch.org/

I can help you set it up if you wish.

sri