[gnome-love] GKM: create keyrings

        We have our first contribution to GNOME Keyring Manager.
Patanjali Somayaji coded the "New Keyring" stuff.

        I've just commited it to CVS, but I'd like to comment some
issues. His original patch for bug #141187 is:

        http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=27139&action=view

        He connected the "New" button to a callback that creates a
dialog asking for keyring name and then calling gnome_keyring_create.
The dialog had not a default response, so I added:

        gtk_dialog_set_default_response (GTK_DIALOG (dialog), GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT);
        gtk_entry_set_activates_default (GTK_ENTRY (entry), TRUE);

        so when you press enter in the entry, the dialog default
response is activated. Now we (mariano?) have to ensure that this dialog is
HIG-compliant:

        http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/draft_hig_new

        Also I didn't commit the delete stuff in his patch, just
because:
        1) gnome_keyring_delete was added in GNOME 2.7 branch, and as
           there is not tarball yet I'm not sure if every contributor
           will be happy with this
        2) gnome-keyring delete function is not working. I've writen a
           test case for it and I will open a bug against gnome-keyring.

        Finally I added a ChangeLog entry before comminting the patch.
Writing a ChangeLog entry with the patch is recommened (I use this
script: http://developer.gnome.org/tools/scripts/prepare-ChangeLog.pl )

        So... good work Patanjali!!!

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas