Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Keyring Manager project

I took a crack at the GNOME Fundamental User Information for GNOME Keyring Manager.  I’d be interested in maintaining this.  I don’t know a whole lot about the project at the moment.  Is there any good info on the keyring deamon somewhere?  Also, what’s the “application boundaries” section?  Anyways, let me know what you think about it, what I got right/wrong etc… are you guys on IRC ever?  What channel/time?  I’m in the US

http://themodernlife.net/gkm_fui.html

Ian Hummel