Re: [gnome-love] ATI TV out for Totem TODO item

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 01:33 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
If you fancy hacking on Totem, the multimedia player, here's a (quite
<snip>

Right, that should have been "the movie player", not "the multimedia
player". I know I'll regret making that mistake soon.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
A successful team is paramount, our office team mirrors the success of
Arsenal football team, but with less foreigners.