Re: [gnome-love] Start Menu Idea

Hey,

        I also noticed some links on freedesktop.org that would help in some
kind of module maybe. Here are is the link:

        http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/menu/draft/menu-spec/menu-spec.html

That link has specs on the menu file format, and there are XML examples,
so taking some tools from different libraries like libxml.
Maybe could parse some back end code for the gui front end with a
glade type module?

Chris