Re: [gnome-love] Task manager for GNOME

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 11:33, news optimistic co uk wrote:
Hi everyone - it just occurred to me that I do not know of a feature in or a project for GNOME like the
Windows task manager. By the task manager, I mean the thing that pops up when you press ctrl+alt+del under
Windows and click the 'task manager' button. It may be that GNOME has this feature but I haven't found it
yet, or there may already be a project for it, but either way I would be interested to know.

there is gnome-system-monitor

cheers