Re: [gnome-love] -lgtkmm-2.0

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 01:50, Greg & Erica WOLSKI wrote:
Hi there,
I new here.
I am just trying to learn how to use gtkmm.
I installed libsigc++ and gtkmm on RH9.
I was trying to learn from the tutorial on gtkmm.org
And when I am trying to compile program (chapter 3 basics) the way it is
describe I get an error saying that -lgtkmm-2.0 couldn't be find.

It would be best to try the gtkmm-list gnome org mailing list in future.
And it would be easier to help you if you show us the exact error
message.

However, the gtkmm 2.2.6 that I released yesterday seems to have an
fundamental install problem, and this looks like it might be what you
are experiencing. I am making a new release now.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net