Re: [gnome-love] Printing from gnome aps?

Maya,

this is not a support mailing list. Please try gnome-list gnome org

regards,
Chema

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 11:00, Maya wrote:
Hey!
On my Linux Debian Potato, I am using lpr and apsfilter to get the
printer going. Now, I don't have any problems printing ascii text, in
fact it seems to me that is all I can print, but printing from
applications like AbiWord or The GIMP, I get the print outs unfiltered;
that is AbiWord the printer spits out the ASCII format of Abiword files
and the same with THE GIMP.

Is this a GNOME problem, a linux problem or a apsfilter problem?

Anibody?