[gnome-love] Re: Status on API docs, please help to approve it.

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 01:06:45AM +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
Hi!

Trying to get the API reference documents in better shape for GNOME 2.2
I created this summary of the current status of the API docs. It's put
together from the *-undocumented.txt files created by gtk-doc. For this
list I've used the branches for the GNOME 2.0.x releases and the result
might be slightly different for HEAD.

  I should be really close to 100% on both libxml2 and libxslt

Daniel