[gnome-love] Status on API docs, please help to approve it.

Trying to get the API reference documents in better shape for GNOME 2.2
I created this summary of the current status of the API docs. It's put
together from the *-undocumented.txt files created by gtk-doc. For this
list I've used the branches for the GNOME 2.0.x releases and the result
might be slightly different for HEAD.

glib:              100%
gobject:            46% (244/285)
linc:               56% (15/12)
atk:                82% (188/42)
pango:              99% (407/4)
bonobo-activation:  77% (23/7)
gdk:               100%
gtk:                89% (2139/258)
gdk-pixbuf:        100%
gconf:              42% (114/155)
libbonobo:          39% (187/288)
gnome-vfs:          42% (172/234)
libglade:           81% (42/10)
libgnome:          100%
libgnomecanvas:     75% (101/33)
libgnomeui:         57% (488/374) (** Malcolm is working on this **)
libgnomeprint:      20% (48/190)
gail:               81% (13/3)
gnome-panel:        64% (18/10)
vte:                 0% no docs at all.

Looking at this some of the modules shouldn't be too hard to get up to
100% while some others would require more help.

I've also tried to add the API-doc keyword to all the bugs I could find
about it in the GNOME Bugzilla. It's only the Gtk+ (with friends)
modules that keeps a close tracks of API documentation bugs (at least
that I could find easily. If you are a maintainer of a core library and
know that you have API doc items in your bugzilla modules, please add
the API-doc keyword to them. Please also add me 'micke codefactory se'
to the CC-line so that I can help track these issues.

If you are interested in helping out on documenting some of these
modules please let me know and I'll try to help out coordinate the

  Mikael Hallendal
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/
Office: +46 (0)8 587 583 05     Cell: +46 (0)709 718 918