[gnome-love] Every Day is Bug Day (but Thursdays even more so)

Tomorrow is Bug Day again in irc.gnome.org #bugs from 9AM EST to 9PM
EST. [1300UTC-0100UTC].

So, why should you come by?

*We're an officially licensed branch of Procrastinators Anonymous. You
can sink hours into this if you want to :)

*It's an easy way for newbies to get involved in GNOME- armed with
basically nothing except common sense, you can make quite a difference
in GNOME.

*It's not a bad way for intermediate programmers to get involved either-
it's a great way to scope out projects you might be interested in and
find some problems that need solving. Trust me, you'll see plenty of
problems :)

Anyway, lurkers and active participants both welcome- hope to see you
there-
Luis