[gnome-love] Starting at Gnome

Hi,

I'm a 2nd year Bachelor of Software Engineering
at Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne,
Victoria, Australia.

I am a big fan of the Gnome desktop and project.

I am a compedent programmer in both Java and C++.
And am wondering what project you might be able
to sudjest that I could join.

Any sujestions would be greatly appricatied.

Cameron Crothers

 (o_ This is Linux country. If you listen      _o)
 //\ carefully, you can hear Windows reboot... /\\